Our leadership team is seeking a proactive, motivated Warehouse Manager with Warehousing Distribution experience to lead the Warehouse team. If you are a forward thinker with strong business acumen and a champion for change, then this position is for you.
To administer guidance and direction to supervisors and staff. To coordinate all activities related to the reception, storage and distribution of merchandise at the warehouse. To ensure that a high level of customer service is provided to internal and external customers.
- Ensure the signature standard of service is delivered at all times.
- To plan and schedule work tasks and effectively supervise assigned team.
- Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistic systems and customer issues.
- Manage all activities pertaining to the receiving and dispatching of goods.
- Exercise and adhere to all inventory control requirements.
- Ensure adherence to all Health and Safety requirements.
- Complete warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Maintains receiving, warehousing and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Motivate, organize and encourage teamwork within the workforce to ensure productivity targets are met or exceeded.
- Produce regular reports and statistics on a daily , weekly and monthly basis, brief team leaders on a daily basis.
- Oversee the planned maintenance of vehicles, machinery and equipment.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- A bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management or related field with a minimum of three (3) years leadership experience in supply chain management.
- Or A Diploma/Associates Degree in Business Management with a minimum of five (5) years senior supervisory experience in supply chain management/ warehousing.
- Highly computer literate, experience in counterpoint and Microsoft Office specifically Excel for analysis purposes.
- Effective communicator, able to participate in strategic and change management presentations.
- A valid driver’s license endorsed for light goods/goods vehicles would be an asset.
- Inspirational Leader, able to impart knowledge to others in a systematic manner, creating a shared vision, sense of purpose and direction for team.
We offer a comprehensive remuneration package to include competitive salary, benefits, and training and development for your success.
A Resume with three (3) listed references and copies of certificates should be submitted no later than Friday 19th February, 2021.
Only suitable applicants will be contacted.