M&C Drugstore invites suitably interested candidates to apply for an opportunity to work with our Purchasing team. Do you have networking skills, can navigate complex problems, and is proactive, result-driven, creative, persuasive, and curious with an entrepreneurial attitude? Then, we would be happy to have you join our hardworking, energetic, forward-thinking Purchasing Team and Drugstore Management to help grow the businesses’ product offerings, coordinate activities involved with procuring goods and consistently meet the company’s goals and objectives.
The primary responsibility of this post is to purchase goods and manage inventory in accordance with standard Company Policies and Procedures.
- Assist in the preparation of purchase orders
- Generate relevant reports: sales analysis, inventory status, purchase records etc.
- Identify new and alternative product offerings
- Liaise with the purchasing and warehouse teams to ensure effective and efficient inventory practices
- Suggestions are made regarding promotions and slow moving items
- Schedule regular store visits to obtain customer feedback
- Attend trade shows as required
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or a related field.
- Valid B-1/B-2 US Visa
- Ability to travel internationally
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Knowledge of Counterpoint SQL reports
- Ability to consistently demonstrate service excellence
- Retail/sales/marketing experience would be an asset
Applicant must be a strong team player, well organized with strong time management skills, able to work under pressure and to maintain a high level of accuracy and thoroughness, flexible and reliable.
We offer a comprehensive remuneration package to include competitive salary, benefits package and training and development for your success.
To apply, submit your cover letter, resumé, educational & professional certificates to: [email protected] or upload to our website at www.themandcgroup.com/joinourteam/ No later than September 22, 2023.
Thank you! for applying. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.