Do you consider yourself a brand ambassador? Are you ready for a leadership position? Join our Home Depot Management Team as a Supervisor and be a part of our continued success by leading our teams in the provision of service excellence, planning, and coordinating store operations to drive sales, ensuring customer satisfaction and team motivation.
- Plan, organize, control, and coordinate all operational activities in an efficient manner
- Provide leadership and supervision to drive team performance and successfully meet organizational goals
- Plan and schedule work to ensure effective staffing levels and an effective workflow
- Assist the management team with the enforcement of company procedures and policies
- Provide on the job training, coaching and effectively utilize progressive discipline to ensure a high performing team
- Resolve customer complaints to ensure satisfaction and build brand loyalty
- Establish safe working practices and ensure compliance with health & safety protocols
- Manage all delivery and receiving processes and ensure the management of inventory is accurate and the store is adequately stocked
- Generate and present reports as necessary
- Assist with stock-takes
- Associate Degree in Business Management or a related field
- A minimum of two (2) years proven supervisory/leadership experience
- Experience in the retail industry would be an asset
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and oral skills.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to lead and motivate a team
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and thoroughness
- Ability to manage inventory and receiving of stock
- Ability to meet set deadlines
- Must be able to work within a seven (7) day operation
- Must be flexible and able to work at different Home Depot and Sunbilt Locations
We offer a comprehensive remuneration package to include competitive salary, benefits, and training and development for your success.
Upload a Resume with three (3) listed references and copies of your academic and professional certificates no later than September 29, 2021.
Only suitable applicants will be contacted.