Join the dynamic Drugstore team and make a difference using your strong hands-on leadership skills to help build an effective team to ensure the continued success of the business. We are looking for an individual with an intense desire to succeed, a customer champion, with high energy and a passion for retail, someone with a results-oriented nature, strong problem solving and analytical skills who is able to lead and inspire a team to consistently provide exceptional customer service and meet the company’s goals and objectives.
- To develop and maintain Customer Service Standards
- To develop, plan and coordinate store activities which are targeted to achieving budgeted sales targets
- To maintain a highly motivated, efficient and well-trained team
- To execute efficient and effective inventory and purchasing practices
- To assist in the preparation of financial and marketing budgets
- To oversee the Human Resource management of the stores
- Ability to maintain company corporate goals
- A Bachelor Degree in Business Management or a related field with a minimum of two (2) years’ retail supervisory experience or an Associate Degree in Business Management or related field with a minimum of four (4) years’ retail, hospitality or management or supervisor experience and a proven track record of success.
- Excellent leadership skills
- Customer service focused
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation and conflict management skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
Applicant must be a strong team player, well organized with strong time management skills, able to work under pressure and to maintain a high level of accuracy and thoroughness, flexible and reliable.
We offer a comprehensive remuneration package to include competitive salary, benefits and training and development for your success.
Visit www.themandcgroup.com to apply and upload your resume with three (3) listed references and copies of certificates should no later than Friday October 22, 2021.
Only suitable applicants will be contacted.