Our team is seeking a well-organized, reliable, flexible individual to take on the role of Porter. If you possess the ability to work under pressure while maintaining company standards of service delivery, then this position is for you.
The primary responsibility of this post is to aid in the daily rotation of inventory, through distribution, pricing, and dispatching of goods whilst also assisting with proper inventory management.
- Process inventory being received and dispatched
- Sort and verify goods received
- Dispatch goods based on requisitions received
- Manage inventory and maintain warehouse zones
- Consistently provide customers with excellent service
- Practice and uphold health & safety best practices
- Ensure that the working environment is kept clean and well maintained
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Five CXC’s including Mathematics and English
- Previous experience would be an asset
- Knowledge and experience using Microsoft Suite would be an asset
- Good oral & written communication skills
- Effective time management skills
- Good physical condition, stamina, and strength, able to lift at least 50lbs, and perform physical tasks repeatedly
- Must be able to work in a warehouse environment and outdoors
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to work with the assigned PPE
We offer a comprehensive remuneration package to include competitive salary, benefits, and training and development for your success.
Suitably qualified candidates should upload an application and resume with three listed references and the relevant academic certificates (CXC) no later than September 29, 2021.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.