M&C Drugstore is looking for a customer-focused, detail-oriented individual, a highly skilled pharmacy professional to fill the role of PHARMACY TECHNICIAN. If service excellence is your passion, then this job is for you! Join our dedicated team of service professionals as we aim to delight our customers by providing world-class service and excellence each passing day.
Successful candidates must be able to work at any of our locations in the north of the island and must be able to work flexible shifts, including weekends and holidays.
The primary objective of this position is to provide our customers with exceptional service while accurately assisting the Pharmacist in the preparation of prescriptions and driving sales.
Major Duties will include:
- Ensuring prescriptions are accurately prepared for review by the Pharmacist.
- Ensuring prescription labeling can be read and understood.
- Assisting in inventory upkeep including stock-taking in the pharmacy and store.
- Ensuring accurate documentation and record-keeping relating to pharmacy practice.
- Providing customers with information on over-the-counter drugs (OTC’s) and non-prescription items.
- Conducting cashier functions.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Five (5) CXC passes at General Level, including Mathematics and English Language.
- A Pharmacy Technician Career Diploma.
- A minimum of two (2) years’ Pharmacy experience.
- Sound knowledge of Pharmaceuticals, Medical Terminology, and Prescription Analysis.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbally, and in writing.
- Proven sales record with the ability to meet sales targets.
- Working knowledge of Computer Applications.
We offer a comprehensive remuneration package to include competitive salary, benefits, and training and development for your success.
To apply upload your resume with three (3) listed references, a copy of your CXC certificate and Pharmacy Technician Diploma.
Only suitable applicants will be contacted.