M&C Drugstore is looking to hire a suitable Pharmacy Manager. The position provides professional and strategic leadership for the Pharmacy teams and is responsible for managing pharmacy services and operations including systems, procedures, purchasing and vendor liaison and staff supervision. The Pharmacy Manager is also responsible for planning organizing and coordinating pharmacy services and operations.
The Pharmacy Manager is responsible for the financial performance of the pharmacies and the delivery of service excellence and patient centered are by all pharmacy personnel. In addition, the Pharmacy Manager is responsible for developing and implementing initiatives to increase profitability, recruit, train and supervise pharmacy personnel and uphold the operational standards including performance metrics, legislative compliance, and safety.
Major Duties Include:
- Plan, schedule, and effectively supervise assigned staff.
- Manage budget, sales targets, and profitability.
- Effective monitoring of stock and personnel to reduce instances of pilferage.
- The efficient procurement of pharmaceuticals and Over the Counter Drugs.
- Inventory management.
- Maintaining a highly motivated, efficient, and well-trained team.
- Ensure monthly reports are submitted to the management team at the stipulated deadlines.
- Perform any other related duties as may be assigned to ensure the efficient running of the department.
Qualification and Experience Required:
- Pharmacy Degree and at least two (5) years experience as a Pharmacist, or a diploma in Pharmacy with at least three (10) years experience of Pharmacy Practice.
- A proven record of senior leadership, proven experience with procurement of drugs, and active pharmacist registration with the local Pharmacy Council.
Skills and other attributes required:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a general understanding of the pharmaceutical retail sector.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to work under pressure.
- Effective time management, organizational, and leadership skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft applications e.g., Excel, Word, Outlook.
- The ability to maintain company corporate goals.
We offer a comprehensive remuneration package to include competitive salary, benefits package and training and
development for your success.
To apply, suitable candidates should upload a cover letter, resumé, educational & professional certificate no later than October 08, 2021