Our leadership team is seeking a service-driven leader with strong hands-on leadership skills to engage our teams in consistently delivering service excellence to all our stakeholders.
- Lead the team in consistently delivering service excellence.
- Plan, coordinate, and lead the activities of our supervisory team to achieve budgeted sales targets and profitability.
- Management of inventory ensuring procedures are adhered to, stock is available and accounted for.
- Ensure optimum staffing at all times through the recruitment, selection, training and development, and scheduling of teams.
- Actively engage team members through execution of reward and recognition programmes, directed communication, and performance management.
- Participate in the development and execution of marketing activities.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or a related field with a minimum of three (3) years experience in a senior Retail position managing a team of supervisors.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, with the ability to conduct analysis using Excel.
- Displayed knowledge of sales, inventory, marketing, and budget analysis.
- Ability to schedule large teams.
- Knowledge of retail trade and the construction industry is essential.
- Sound knowledge of the St. Lucia Labour Code.
- The position requires a candidate who is mobile and able to move between business locations and conduct company business off site when necessary.
A customer-centric, inspirational leader with a strong track record as a positive change agent. Entrepreneurial in thinking, accountable for his or her actions, and dedicated to team success and delighting customers.
We offer a comprehensive remuneration package to include competitive salary, benefits, and training and development for your success.
A Resume with three (3) listed references and copies of certificates should be uploaded no later than October 22, 2021.
Only suitable applicants will be contacted.