We are looking for a Junior Warehouse Supervisor to become part of our leadership team and make a difference. We are looking for an individual with an intense desire to succeed, a customer champion, with high energy and a passion for service, someone with a results-oriented nature, strong problem solving and analytical skills, who is able to lead and inspire a team to achieve the company’s goals and objectives.
- Plan, organize, control and coordinate all activities pertaining to the receiving and dispatching of all warehouse goods in a timely and efficient manner.
- Assist the management team with the enforcement of company procedures and policies.
- Assist with the clearing of containers and break-bulk cargo.
- Supervise and coordinate the activities of employees in the warehouse.
- Manage all delivery and receiving processes.
- Coordination of team members to ensure excellence in service delivery.
- Provide customers with service excellence.
- To ensure the management of inventory is accurate.
- Generate and present reports as necessary.
- Assist with stock-take
- Associate Degree in Business Administration.
- Two (2) years warehouse and or supervisory experience in retail or related field.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- History of excellence in customer service.
- Excellent written and oral skills.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to lead and motivate a team.
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and thoroughness.
- Ability to meet set deadlines.
- Must be able to work within a seven (7) day operation
- Must be able to work at ALL Home Depot and Sunbilt Locations
We offer a comprehensive remuneration package to include a competitive salary, benefits package, and training and development for your success.
To apply, suitable candidates should upload their cover letter, resumé, educational & professional certificates. No later than April 26, 2021.
Only suitable applicants will be contacted.