M&C Home Depot is looking for a Junior Lumberyard Supervisor to become part of our leadership team and make a difference. We are looking for an individual with an intense desire to succeed, a customer champion, with high energy and a passion for service, someone with a results-oriented nature, strong problem solving and analytical skills who is able to lead and inspire a team to achieve the company’s goals and objectives.
- Plan, organize, control and coordinate all activities pertaining to the receiving and dispatching of all lumberyard goods in a timely and efficient manner.
- Assist the management team with the enforcement of company procedures and policies.
- Plan and schedule work and effectively supervise and coordinate the activities of employees in the lumberyard.
- Coordinate order fulfillment activities and all delivery and receiving processes.
- Coordination of team members to ensure excellence in service delivery.
- Provide customers with service excellence.
- Participate in the recruitment, training, coaching and disciplining of team members where necessary.
- Assist the management team in establishing departmental goals and objectives.
- Responsible for the performance management of team members.
- To ensure the management of inventory is accurate.
- Generate and present reports as necessary.
- Assist with stock-take
- Associate Degree in Business Management, Construction Engineering or a related field.
- A valid Driver’s License endorsed for class C light goods 3-10 tons, with a minimum of 5 years driving experience.
- Must be at least 25 years old for company vehicle insurance coverage.
- Two (2) years experience in warehousing and or inventory management.
- A minimum of one (1) year proven and successful supervisory experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- History of excellence in customer service.
- Excellent written and oral skills.
- Ability to lead and motivate a team.
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and thoroughness.
- Ability to meet set deadlines.
- Must be able to work within a seven (7) day operation.
- Must be able to work at ALL Home Depot and Sunbilt Locations.
- Must be able to work outdoors for an extended period.
Applicants must be a strong team player, with good time management skills, able to work under pressure and be flexible and reliable.
We offer a comprehensive remuneration package to include competitive salary, benefits and training development for your success.
Apply and upload your resume with three (3) listed references by January 19, 2021