The M&C Group of Companies is seeking to fill the post of IT Support Officer. The primary objectives of this role are to install, configure, implement and maintain the hardware and software of the Company’s Management Information Systems as well as the Groups e-commerce, POS, and loyalty card platforms and to provide frontline IT support to internal customers and to ensure that calls for support are dealt with promptly and appropriately.
- Provide technical IT support to internal customers
- Responsible for maintaining and managing the Group’s e-commerce, POS & loyalty card platforms
- Install, configure and maintain all IT related hardware and software
- Responsible for data storage and security
- Assist internal customers with the utilization of digital infrastructure
- Assist in planning, coordinating, and delivering IT training
- Assist in identifying and providing business solutions
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related field and A+ Certification
- A minimum of two years working experience in a similar position
- Strong technical understanding of how websites and information systems
- Experience working directly with e-commerce platforms and building and maintaining API integrations, Webservices, SOAP, REST
- Monitor and maintain e-commerce backups on and offsite
- Knowledge of Counterpoint POS and Magento Software would be an asset
- Experience moving data between systems
- Experience with software as a service (SaaS)
- Strong programming skills in building and maintaining eCommerce platforms and integrations
- Strong understanding of e-commerce concepts with the ability to understand business requirements and functional specifications and translate into technical architecture
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Highly organized with the capability to multi-task and prioritize to meet tight deadlines
- Resourceful and proactive in solving problems and recommending solutions
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
We offer a comprehensive remuneration package to include competitive salary, benefits, and training and development for your success.
Apply and upload your resume with three (3) listed references and copies of certificates no later than February 6, 2021.