M&C Home Depot Vide Boutielle is looking for an experienced and qualified Heavy Goods Driver to join our team. We are looking for an individual who is able to prioritize and maintain a high level of organization, able to consistently meet the company’s goals and objectives, while providing excellent customer service to our customers, and ensuring an exceptional shopping experience.
To ensure customer needs are adequately met or exceeded. To operate and drive company equipment as and when required and directed. To assist in ensuring specific department/ departments are adequately stocked and appropriately merchandised and the stock as reflected by the operating system is accurate.
• Safely drive and operate assigned company equipment when required and directed.
• Assist Customers in meeting their purchase needs.
• Assist with loading, unloading and proper storage of goods.
• Assist with maintenance of company assets.
• Assist with stock-takes.
• Five (5) CXC passes at general level including English Language and Mathematics.
• Valid driver’s license endorsed for heavy goods.
• A minimum of five (5) years driving experience.
• Experience with heavy duty vehicles is required.
We offer a comprehensive remuneration package to include competitive salary, benefits, and training and development for your success.
Apply and upload your resume with three (3) listed references and copies of certificates should be submitted.
Only suitable applicants will be contacted.