M&C LPG Distribution invites suitably qualified Drivers to apply for an opportunity to work with our dedicated team. We are looking for an individual who is able to drive a heavy goods vehicle, reliable, can work flexible hours, obey the road rules, and is able to consistently meet the company’s goals and objectives, while providing service excellence.
To safely operate and drive company equipment as and when required and directed. To ensure that resellers and private customers are adequately stocked, that deliveries are made in a timely manner, and that appropriate stock management techniques are exercised.
- Safely drive and operate assigned company equipment when required and directed.
- Issue the appropriate documentation for each customer transaction and collect customer information as required.
- Prepare and invoices and receipts for all deliveries.
- Receive payments from customers and ensure the security of these payments while on the road.
- Assist with loading, unloading, and proper storage of cylinders.
- Assist with maintenance of company vehicle.
- Correctly complete Daily Transactions Summaries.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, endorsed to drive light goods trucks (Class C).
- Five (5) CXC passes at general level including English Language and Mathematics.
- Must be twenty-five (25) years or older.
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years of driving experience.
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years of driving experience in transporting heavy loads.
- Must have experience operating light goods vehicles.
Applicant must be a strong team player, well organized, able to work under pressure, flexible and reliable.
We offer a comprehensive remuneration package to include a competitive salary, benefits package, and training and development for your success.
Suitably qualified candidates should upload an up-to-date résumé with copies of relevant certificates and a copy of a valid driver’s license with the endorsement no later than September 21, 2021.