An opportunity exists to be part of our dynamic accounts team. We are looking for an individual with the ability to ensure all financial transactions are prepared and recorded timely and accurately to General Ledger. To supervise the accounts department to ensure work is scheduled and completed in order to meet daily and monthly financial reporting deadlines.
- Supervise the staff of the Accounts Department.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly Management Accounts/Budgets.
- Assist with Accounting functions.
- Reconcile specified Accounts.
- Prepare and review specified month end Journals.
- Oversee receivables and payables function.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- ACCA qualification (at least Level 2 ACCA).
- Associates Degree in Business Administration/Accounting or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of supervisory experience.
- Experience in a computerized accounting environment.
- Experience in budgeting, preparation of financial statements, and management accounting.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent oral & written communication.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
We offer a comprehensive remuneration package to include competitive salary, benefits, and training and development for your success.
A Resume with three (3) listed references and copies of certificates should be submitted no later than Friday 18th September, 2020.
Only suitable applicants will be contacted.